7,499.00 Excl. tax
Eye watering speed. Telepathic handling. Unflappable stability.
BIKES ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE ONLINE - PLEASE CALL STORE FOR DETAILS
Eye watering speed. Telepathic handling. Unflappable stability. More fun than a barrel of monkeys. The new Mach 6 brings the benchmark stability and enduro performance of our 29” Firebird and infuses it with the unbridled fun that only 27.5” wheels can generate. The Mach 6 blends these seemingly contradictory traits together into a true do-it-all superhero; a bike that is at home everywhere from the sculpted hits of park riding to the burly chunk of the untamed backcountry.
- Aggressive geometry for the ultimate in all-mountain, enduro, bike park and extreme trail performance.
- Phoenix DH inspired longer dw-link® maximizes the Mach 6’s rearward wheel-path for erasing square edge bumps and maximizing control.
- 158mm rear suspension travel featuring a vertically mounted trunnion metric coil-over or air shocks combined with 160mm front travel for unrivaled suspension performance.
- 160mm-travel Fox 38 Grip 2 fork with a DHX2 coil shock on Pro and Team builds deliver legendary park and extreme terrain performance with confidence for the big hits.
- Lightweight FOX 36 with Float X2 air shock and FOX Live Valve options maximize pedaling performance while reducing overall weight.
- Race level builds equipped with the incredible Marzocchi Bomber Z1 Air and Bomber CR coil-over shock for no hassle performance and maximum fun.
- Quick accelerating 27.5" wheels guarantee a nimble, playful ride quality across all build options.
- Fits tires up to 27.5x2.6” wide and comes stock with Maxxis Assegai 2.5” tires front and rear.
- Hassle-free, full-length, internal cable routing with Pivot’s easy to service and ultra-quiet Pivot Cable Port System.
- Fits riders between 4'10" and 6'2” with X-Small to Large size offerings.
- Pivot’s full carbon frame feature size-specific ride tuning, leading edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot's proprietary hollow core molding technology to ensure that every rider from 4’10” to 6’2” has a bike that feels perfect and performs at the optimum level for their size.
- Pivot Tool Dock system compatible with mounts under the top tube and integrated into the underside of the frame.
7,499.00 Excl. tax