140.00 Excl. tax
The Giro Method™ goggle takes a page from the past with bold retro styling, but has been advanced with the most modern technology.
The Giro Method goggle, new for the 2020 season, has your top needs covered: crisp visibility, comfort, and of course style. First and foremost, the Method boasts a wide field of view and the best lens tech in the business thanks to a VIVID lens with Optics by ZEISS®. EVAK Vent Technology keeps fogging in check even on the steamiest of efforts and the Methods triple layer face foam with microfleece facing provides all day comfort. Right away youll notice the Methods clean and modern lines - and youll be stoked to know its a look you can personalize even more, as the Giro Method is Adapt Strap compatible.
- Giro received the Whitelines 100 award on the Method goggle. "Hands down, this was our test team's favourite looking goggle of the year, with a lens that could just about make a dog see colour." - Whitelines
- VIVID is a patented lens technology - developed by Giro in partnership with ZEISS® Optics - that improves the visual experience on snow by enhancing contrast and definition. VIVID Lens Technology effectively manipulates blue light by letting in contrast enhancing blue light, while blocking harmful UV light. Vivid essentially filters out the haze and frees your eyes to spot your line and focus on enjoying your riding experience.
- Injection-molding a cylindrical lens helps refine optics and minimize distortion that can occur in thermo-formed cylindrical lenses.
- Perfected at Giro's test lab in Scotts Valley, California, this groundbreaking new frame design serves up unparalleled peripheral vision. We started with a helmet-compatible goggle, and then shaved down the frame rim and added frameless zones to optimize a massive spherical lens focused on the best possible peripheral vision in a goggle.
- Found exclusively on VIVID goggles models, EVAK Vent Technology uses a new foam made from an ultra-durable, non-absorbent material. EVAK vents minimize the chance of fogging by releasing moisture while simultaneously creating a barrier from the elements.
- Every Giro goggle lens features our anti-fog coating to keep your vision and riding experience on point.
- For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- Triple Layer face foam with microfleece facing.
- Engineered specifically for bespectacled skiers and snowboarders, goggles that are OTG (Over-The-Glasses) feature a finely crafted interior with extra volume to comfortably accommodate prescription frames. Increased air volume inside the goggle keeps your vision crisp, clear, and fog-free.
- Whitelines 100 Award
- VIVID Lens Technology With Optics By ZEISS®
- Injection-Molded Cylindrical VIVID Lenses With Optics By ZEISS®
- Expansion View (EXV) Technology
- EVAK Vent Technology
- Anti-Fog Coating
- Seamless Compatibility
- Triple Layer Face Foam
- OTG Friendly
140.00 Excl. tax