100.00 Excl. tax
The Ledge™ FS MIPS® helmet features a clean, minimalist skate-style design with hard-shell construction built for street and park riding.
The Ledge FS MIPS® helmet features a clean, minimalist skate-style design with Hard Shell Construction built for freestyle and park riding. Under-the-hood muscle meets modern technology with MIPS® (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System), In Form™ Fit System, and ample venting. The Ledge is super-modifiable, with removable goggle retainer and EAR PADS to get just the right look.
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS®) is a step forward in helmet design. There are three main components to a MIPS-equipped helmet: the interior foam liner, the Low Friction Liner and an elastomeric attachment system between them. In an angled impact, the elastomeric attachment system stretches to allow the foam liner to rotate independently around your head. The goal of this technology is to further reduce rotational forces.
- Hard Shell Construction produces great helmets at a great price. A rugged outer shell is molded and then attached to the EPS foam liner.
- Our Stack Vent™ was developed based on research showing the majority of warm air that can cause fogging comes from the goggle's center top vent. Aligning the Stack Vent™ in the helmet with the center vent of the goggle helps keep it clear and fog-free.
- Accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit free of gaper gap
- For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- Hard Shell Construction
- Stack Vent Technology
- Vertical Tuning
- Seamless Compatibility
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
100.00 Excl. tax