160.00 Excl. tax
The Fade™ MIPS® helmet is lightweight and comfortable thanks to a host of features including the In-Form Fit System and Thermostat Control Adjustable Venting.
You'll appreciate the details, from the earpads (which are compatible with aftermarket Giro audio systems by Outdoor Tech) to Seamless Compatibility with all Giro goggles. The Fade MIPS® helmet is also equipped with the Multi-directional Impact Protection System which can provide more protection in certain impacts.
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS®) is a step forward in helmet design. There are three main components to a MIPS-equipped helmet: the interior foam liner, the Low Friction Liner and an elastomeric attachment system between them. In an angled impact, the elastomeric attachment system stretches to allow the foam liner to rotate independently around your head. The goal of this technology is to further reduce rotational forces.
- In-Mold Construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- Our Stack Vent™ was developed based on research showing the majority of warm air that can cause fogging comes from the goggle's center top vent. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of the goggle helps keep it clear and fog-free.
- Accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit free of gaper gap.
- For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- In-Mold Construction
- Stack Vent Technology
- Vertical Tuning
- Seamless Compatibility
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
160.00 Excl. tax