280.00 Excl. tax
Whether you're splitboarding, ski touring, or just taking full advantage of some corduroy, a lightweight helmet that's durable and comfortable makes the turns that much more enjoyable. Meet the Envi MIPS® helmet.
Heading into the backcountry is no joke, and neither are the performance features of the Envi MIPS helmet. But you don't have to go off the grid to reap all of its benefits. You'll notice its extremely lightweight construction allows you to make powdery turns and then tour back to the top without being weighed down. When you're feeling the burn and things start to heat up, easily control your temperature with the Thermostat Control and Stack Ventilation. The Envi also features MIPS Spherical technology, which aids in the reduction of rotational energy during certain impacts for an additional level of confidence. Plus, you'll stay extra comfortable thanks to its Plush Max fleece that dries quickly and provides a super-soft feel. Buckle up and drop in in the Envi MIPS!
- A reimagined version of the MIPS® Brain Protection System that eliminates the plastic slip plane of the original MIPS design.
- Polartec® Power Grid has been engineered to be close to skin, so it offers an exceptional comfort and feel thanks to its bi-component knit construction that uses different yarns to create two different surfaces - one that is optimized to move moisture away from the skin, the other to dry quickly. And to enhance the ride even more, Polartec Power Grid fabric includes a Silver Salt (Salt Chloride) that inhibits the growth of odors.
- The In Form 2 Fit System is lighter and lower-profile than the original, and easier to dial in a custom fit in seconds - even with gloves on. An improved dial design provides up to 6cm of adjustment plus enhanced stability.
- The pinch-free one-handed Fidlock® magnetic snap helmet buckle combines the advantages of two fastening concepts in a completely new way: Strong magnets make it easy to open and close, while a secure snap functionality ensures a continuous locking force.
- For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- MIPS Spherical
- Polartec Power Grid Padding
- In Form 2 Fit System
- Fidlock Magnetic Buckle Closure
- Seamless Compatibility
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
280.00 Excl. tax