190.00 Excl. tax
The Ella™ goggle's frameless design boasts an elegant Quick-Change Lens System and clean, bold style.
Four self-locating magnets assist in lightning-fast lens replacement and four snap pins keep the lens securely locked in place. The fit accommodates a wide range of female faces while boasting an impressively wide EXV field of view. The Ella includes two of the best lenses in the business with premium VIVID lenses with Optics by ZEISS®, EVAK Vent Technology and anti-fog coating to keep moisture in check, and triple layer face foam and fleece. All these components make Ella so comfortable you'll never want to take it off.
- VIVID is a patented lens technology - developed by Giro in partnership with ZEISS® Optics - that improves the visual experience on snow by enhancing contrast and definition. VIVID Lens Technology effectively manipulates blue light by letting in contrast enhancing blue light, while blocking harmful UV light. Vivid essentially filters out the haze and frees your eyes to spot your line and focus on enjoying your riding experience.
- Triple layer face foam with Plush Max fleece facing is a three part system that gives you a plush contact layer against your face, a super soft middle layer that allows maximum contour, and a durable back layer that adheres to the goggle frame.
- Perfected at Giro's test lab in Scotts Valley, California, this groundbreaking new frame design serves up unparalleled peripheral vision. We started with a helmet-compatible goggle, and then shaved down the frame rim and added frameless zones to optimize a massive spherical lens focused on the best possible peripheral vision in a goggle.
- The Quick-Change Lens System uses self-locating magnets to assist in lightning-fast lens replacement. Four snap pins keep the lens securely locked in place.
- Every Giro goggle lens features our anti-fog coating to keep your vision and riding experience on point.
- Found exclusively on VIVID goggles models, EVAK Vent Technology uses a new foam made from an ultra-durable, non-absorbent material. EVAK vents minimize the chance of fogging by releasing moisture while simultaneously creating a barrier from the elements.
- Seamless Compatibility with all Giro helmets
- Engineered specifically for bespectacled skiers and snowboarders, goggles that are OTG (Over-The-Glass) feature a finely crafted interior with extra volume to comfortably accommodate prescription frames. Increased air volume inside the goggle keeps your vision crisp, clear, and fog-free.
- Injection-molding a cylindrical lens helps refine optics and minimize distortion that can occur in thermo-formed cylindrical lenses.
- VIVID Lens Technology with Optics By ZEISS®
- Triple Layer Face Foam With Plush Max Fleece Facing
- Expansion View (EXV) Technology
- Quick Change Lens System
- Anti-Fog Coating
- EVAK Vent Technology
- Seamless Compatibility
- OTG Friendly
- Injection-Molded Cylindrical VIVID Lenses With Optics By ZEISS®
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
190.00 Excl. tax