40.00 Excl. tax
The Cruz™ is an easy decision when you need a goggle that gets the job done without breaking the bank.
This stylish, medium fit frame packs many of the features of goggles that cost three-times more, including Expansion View Technology for a wide field of view, anti-fog lens coating and Seamless Compatibility with all Giro helmets. Plus, the silicone on the inside of the Cruz's goggle strap prevents slippage and ensures that it stays in place over your helmet or on beanie.
- Perfected at Giro's test lab in Scotts Valley, California, this groundbreaking new frame design serves up unparalleled peripheral vision. We started with a helmet-compatible goggle, and then shaved down the frame rim and added frameless zones to optimize a massive spherical lens focused on the best possible peripheral vision in a goggle.
- Every Giro goggle lens features our anti-fog coating to keep your vision and riding experience on point.
- Seamless Compatibility with all Giro helmets
- Double Face Foam is a two part system that gives you a plush contact layer against your face and a durable back layer that adheres to the goggle frame.
- Engineered specifically for bespectacled skiers and snowboarders, goggles that are OTG (Over-The-Glass) feature a finely crafted interior with extra volume to comfortably accommodate prescription frames. Increased air volume inside the goggle keeps your vision crisp, clear, and fog-free.
- Expansion View (EXV) Technology
- Anti-Fog Coating
- Seamless Compatibility
- XT2® Padding
- OTG Friendly
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
40.00 Excl. tax