190.00 Excl. tax
The Axis™ goggle's frameless design features an elegant new Quick-Change Lens System and clean, bold style.
Four self-locating magnets assist in lightning-fast lens replacement while four snap pins keep the lens securely locked in place. Meanwhile, the medium fit accommodates a wide range of face shapes while boasting an impressively wide EXV field of view. The Axis also includes two of the best lenses in the business, premium VIVID lenses with Optics by ZEISS®. Included is one sun/all-conditions lens and one Infrared storm/low-light lens, so you're always ready when the conditions change.
- VIVID is a patented lens technology - developed by Giro in partnership with ZEISS® Optics - that improves the visual experience on snow by enhancing contrast and definition. VIVID Lens Technology effectively manipulates blue light by letting in contrast enhancing blue light, while blocking harmful UV light. Vivid essentially filters out the haze and frees your eyes to spot your line and focus on enjoying your riding experience.
- Injection-molding a cylindrical lens helps refine optics and minimize distortion that can occur in thermo-formed cylindrical lenses.
- Perfected at Giro's test lab in Scotts Valley, California, this groundbreaking new frame design serves up unparalleled peripheral vision. We started with a helmet-compatible goggle, and then shaved down the frame rim and added frameless zones to optimize a massive spherical lens focused on the best possible peripheral vision in a goggle.
- The Quick-Change Lens System uses self-locating magnets to assist in lightning-fast lens replacement. Four snap pins keep the lens securely locked in place.
- Every Giro goggle lens features our anti-fog coating to keep your vision and riding experience on point.
- Found exclusively on VIVID goggles models, EVAK Vent Technology uses a new foam made from an ultra-durable, non-absorbent material. EVAK vents minimize the chance of fogging by releasing moisture while simultaneously creating a barrier from the elements.
- VIVID Lens Technology with Optics By ZEISS®
- Injection-Molded Cylindrical VIVID Lenses With Optics By ZEISS®
- Expansion View (EXV) Technology
- Quick Change Lens System
- Anti-Fog Coating
- EVAK Vent Technology
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
190.00 Excl. tax